Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 21 oktober 2013

Urban Decay Vice 2 : Betrayal - Stash - Ambush - Coax


Hi Girlz ! I have a week off , so finally some time to play around with my new UD Vice 2 palette ! This is my first look . I was looking at this palette and realized that each vertical row makes a beautiful combination to do a look with ! So i thouh , let's do that . I used the entire 4th row and some of the lighter shades from the palette . If you look to the horizontal rows , well those combinations are beautiful  too ! So you are going to see a bunch of looks with this palette , LOL
I still love the first edition , and vice 2 is a winner too for me . Probably i'll do some looks with those 2 palettes combined also.

For my European readers who are dying to get their hands on this palette :
It's available on Beautybay.com (free shipping) and HQhair.com (Free shipping). Maybe it will be sold out , but just keep an eye on these sites ! I saw it was sold out on HQhair , but it's possible that it will be available again after a week or so ...










 






What i used :


UDPP
Base : Milani ShadowEyez Almond Cream on the lid , blended
Inner 1/3 of the lid : UD Betrayal
Middle : UD stash
Outer : UD Ambush
Crease , blended up : UD Coax
Deepen the crease : UD Ambush
Inner corner : UD Dope
Browbone : UD Habit
Lower Lashline : UD Ambush
inner part : UD Betrayal
Waterline : UD 24/7 Riot
Liner : Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Gel Liner Black
L'Oréal False Lash Wings Mascara Black



2 opmerkingen:

  1. love your liner skills! need to fold my chin up haha! and that burgundy crease colour is sooo pretty! amazing!/Azure

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen