Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zaterdag 4 januari 2014

EOTD : Sugarpill ElectroCute : Hi-Viz - Sparkage - Hellatronic and UD Vice 2 : Poison - Prank - Madness

A very dramatic look:D
I had some fun today with makeup , so this look is a bit experimental :/
Not really sure if i love it , but still wanted to share it with you guys...
The Sugarpill pigments are very "ElectroCute" , i don't use neon colors very often . I do use them for a fun night out or just when i have some spare time and want to play with makeup and have ideas for neon makeup looks ...
Although i'm going to try some looks using one neon color in combination with neutrals , should be fun me says ! Any ideas ? Let me know .
Enjoy !























What i used :


TFSI
Base : NYX JEP Milk on the lid , blended
Inner 1/3 of the lid : SP Hi-Viz
Middle of the lid : SP Sparkage
Outer : SP Hellatronic
Crease , blended up : Mix of UD Poison and Prank (Vice 2)
To blend these colors : UD Madness (Vice 2)
Brownone : UD Habit (Vice 2)
Waterline , smudged on lower lashline : UD 24/7 Perversion
On top : SP Hi-Viz - SP Sparkage and SP Hellatronic
Liner : Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner Black
WnW Megalength Mascara Black
Eye Candy Lashes #018


4 opmerkingen:

  1. love those pigments! the combo of prank and poison was brilliant!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooh, I love it! It's good to know that bright looks can be darkened up for extra drama. I think I'm going to rescue my Sleek Acid palette from my swap box.

    Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen