Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

woensdag 12 maart 2014

EOTD : Urban Decay Chopper - Snakebite - Zephir - WnW Vanity - MAC Reflects Gold

Hi there !
Today a classy , bridal eyelook with a touch of glitter . I really liked this one . I'm trying out some bridal looks , cause my brother is going to marry in August and i'm going to do the makeup of my future sister in law ! How awesome is that ! I'm also the maid of honor :) 
I was very exited when she asked me to do her makeup and to be her maid of honor, i'm looking forward to that day . They are going to marry on the day they became a couple 15 years ago , how romantic !


















What i used :





UDPP
Base : NYX JEP in Milk on the lid and inner corner , blended
Inner corner to inner lid : UD Zephyr (BoS 4)
Middle of the lid : UD Chopper (Naked 2)
Outer lid , crease (blended) : UD Snakebite (Naked 2)
to blend snakebite : WnW matte medium brown from the Vanity palette
Browbone : UD Skimp (BoS 4)
Inner corner : MAC Reflects Glitter Gold , patted on with UD All Nighter
Waterline : UD 24/7 Perversion
Lower Lashline :  UD Zephyr and UD Snakebite at the outer part
Liner : Jordana Fabu'Liner Black
L'Oréal Mega Collagene Mascara Black Smoke

3 opmerkingen: