Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zondag 27 juli 2014

EOTD : Sleek Rio Rio : Urca - Caipirinha - Sao Conrado and Leblon

Since i feel so bad lately , i mostly do more neutral looks than i use colors ...
But i looked at my new Sleek Rio Rio palette today and thought : Okay let's use you today ! It's not a very bright look , but a soft one with touches of colors ... if that makes sense ?
Forgive me the overexposed pictures ...
Hope you guys like it .
 

















What i used :



WnW Fergie Eyeprimer
Browbone : WnW e/s Brulee
Inner 1/2 of the lid : Sleek Urca
Outer 1/2 of the lid and into the crease : Sleek Caipirinha
Crease , blended up : Too Faced Garter Belt (Boudoir)
Along the edges of garter Belt : Sleek Sao Conrado
Inner corner : Sleek Cachaca
Lower Lashline : Sleek Leblon , blended with Sleek Sao Conrado
Waterline : Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Eye pencil Taupe
Liner : Stila Stay All Day Liquid Waterproof Eye Liner Black
Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara Black




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous way of wearing that light green! I am so on the fence about buying that sleek palette, I don't think I need it because Im not loving it although there are a few shades I love!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, I really love the colours you paired with the pale green shade! You always come up with the most unique combinations.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen