Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

dinsdag 24 februari 2015

EOTD : Darling Girl My Three Witches : Woogy - Witch Way Now - Hell Hath No Fury

Just i quick look i did with Darling Girl's My Three Witches collection .



















What i used :




UDPP
E.L.F. Glitter Primer as base (very thin layer)
Outer 1/2 of the lid , outer crease , blended : DG Woogy (My Three Witches)
Inner 1/2 of the lid (applied with damp brush) : DG Witch Way Now (My Three Witches)
Middle of the lid (applied with damp brush) : DG Hell Hath No Fury (My Three Witches)
To blend the crease a bit more : Catrice Bronzing Powder
Browbone : UD Foxy (Naked Basics)
Inner corner : UD Venus (Naked Basics)
Liner : WnW Crease color from Silent Treatment trio , wetlined with DG superstar Serum
Waterline : Sleek Eau La La Liner Raisin
Lower Lashline : Rimmel ScandalEyes khol liner Taupe , blended
on top : WnW Eyelid color from Silent Treatment Trio
Outer part : WnW Crease color from Silent Treatment trio
Yves Rocher Volume Vertige Mascara Black



2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this look, how the outer v and the crease is deepened but not so dark and I love how all the colors transition sooo smoothly! The lower lash eyeliner is sooo damn gorgeous and perfect for the look!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I´ve said it before and I say it again.. you are AMAZING with makeup looks.. they look so soft and beautiful and yet dramatic and fierce.. you are amazing at blending :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen