Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

donderdag 12 maart 2015

EOTD : Makeup Revolution : I heart Makeup Wonder palette in Death by Chocolate

I recently bought a few palettes from the UK brand : Makeup Revolution . 
This one is one of the I heart Makeup Wonder palettes : Death by Chocolate .
You also have a "I Heart Chocolate palette" , which is a dupe for Too Faced' Chocolate Bar palette . I don't have that one , because i have the original palettes from Too Faced . 
So this look is created with the Death by Chocolate palette and i really like it . They are so budgetfriendly : i paid 9,99€ for this palette and the pigmentation is ... damn good ! They are buttery , they blend like a dream , they are amazing ! If you can get your hands on these , really you won't regret it !

The other palettes i bought are : I heart Makeup Wonder palette in Naked Chocolate , 32 eyeshadow palettes in Flawless and the one in Flawless Matte , The Iconic Pro 1 & 2 (which are dupes for Lorac Pro palettes 1 and 2) , I heart Makeup I heart Obsession 10 shade palette in West End Girls and the I heart Makeup Naked Underneath palette . 
So you will see looks passing by with these as well :)

On to the look now ! It's a warm neutral look , i needed some photo's for my ID card , so i couldn't go bananas with my eyemakeup :)
Hope you guys love it ...











What i used : ( i can't remember exactly what colors i've used ... i'll do my best :) )

TheBalm Put A Lid On Eyeprimer
MAC Painterly Paintpot all over the eye
Browbone : MUR White Light
Crease , blended up (transition) : MUR Lick Me
Deepen the crease : MUR ... I think it was Brake Me Up
Outer Lid and deepen the crease more : MUR ... I think it was Pray For Me
Outer V : MUR Devour Me 
Lid : MUR Dipped
Inner corner : MUR Bring Down Angels
Lower Lashline : MUR Brake Me Up and blended with MUR Lick Me 
Liner : MUR All is Lost (dry) and i damped my brush when i made the wing
Waterline : I think it was a light frosty pink eyepencil from Catrice ....
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Great easy to wear look! I've seen lots of reviews and swatches from Make up Revolution but I haven't bought anything from them yet! Ugh!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You really should try them ! They have amazing product for less money :)

      Verwijderen
  2. I have this same palette on today!!! I am currently waiting for my new order to arrive. I have ordered the pro 2 and the naked chocolate as well as a highligher palette and a couple of foundations that I did a lot of research on before I ordered. Apparently the lipsticks and mascaras are awful, so I steered clear! Love this look on you...hugs xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes i've heard that the mascara's are not worth trying , but they have amazing stuff . And they are so affordable , wich is so much fun :)
      I have used the pro 1 and 2 few days ago , and it's fabulous ! Let me know what you think about their foundations and highlighters ! Hugs xxx

      Verwijderen