Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zaterdag 13 juni 2015

EOTD : Darling Girl Scry Harder - NYX - Essence I'm So Retro and The Balm Matt Wood

Hello There ! 
I know it's been almost a week since i've posted anything ... but i'm so busy with my babygirls :)
They are soooooooo sweet , so adorable ... i can't get enough of them :D

I did this look yesterday and it's been way too long that i've used Darling Girl Eyeshadows ! Still in love with DG ;)
So i pulled out this beautiful color and some of my older makeup items ... hope you like it !


















What i used :


Stila Primepot Caramel
Crease , blended up (transition) : Essence 01 I'm so Retro (LE Vintage District)
Darken up the crease , blended up : NYX e/s Rust
Lid , foiled with DG Superstar Serum : Darling Girl Scry Harder (My three Witches)
Outer lid , foiled with DG Superstar Serum : NYX nr. 5 (Pardon my French)
Crease , blended : NYX nr. 5 (Pardon my French)
Outer V , crease : The Balm Matt Wood (Meet Matte Nude 2013)
Browbone : NYX e/s Pure skin
Inner corner : Essence 01 Cone Head (LE Me&My Ice Cream)
Glitter on the inner 1/3 of the lid : Catrice Lash & Eye Sparkling Gel (LE Feathers & Pearls)
Liner , smoked out a bit : Maybelline Master Drama Gel Liner Black
Upper and Lower Waterline : Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Pencil Stingray
Lower Lashline , blended with Essence 01 I'm so Retro : Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Pencil Lionfish
Yves Rocher 360°C Waterproof Mascara Black


2 opmerkingen:

  1. gorgeous look! That essence highlighter is killing me! So gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh my goodness what a stunning look :O
    WOW!!
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen