Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

woensdag 18 november 2015

EOTD : Urban Decay zodiac and Scorpio

Hi there!
I mentioned before that i really enjoyed my Urban Decay shadows , so in this look is no difference :)
The moondust eyeshadows are so pretty , so i pared 2 of my favorites in this glittery dark look.



















What i used :


UDPP
MAC soft Ochre Paintpot all over the eye
Lids , blended : Mix of NYX JEP in Knight and Essence Stays no matter What pencil in 06Green Garden
Browbone to crease : UD e/s Foxy
Inner 2/3 of the lid : UD Moondust e/s Zodiac
Outer Lid : UD Moondust e/s Scorpio
Crease , blended up : UD e/s Naked
Crease , blended up : UD e/s Riff
Deepen up the crease : UD Barlust (Smoked Palette)
Inner corner and browbone : UD e/s Polyester Bride
Middle of the lid : Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals Eye Foils in Emerald Goddess 
Liner : UD Ink for Eyes Eyliner pen
Waterline : UD 24/7 Glide On in Zero
Lower Lashline : UD e/s Mildew , blended with UD Riff 
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my, I LOVE THIS LOOK! The colors of the moondust shadows are so damn gorgeous! I love that super shimmery metallic finish! Gorgeous! I must pick one up next time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen