Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 7 maart 2016

EOTD : Morphe 35P Plum palette Look #1

Hello sweets ! Hope you're all doing well ?
I had some very busy days lately and haven't wore much makeup at all 
I have started a depotting project and a pressing pigments project :) , just for fun ! 
I'm depotting all of my Wet n Wild eyeshadows and almost all my Catrice eyeshadows . So i can create my own palettes . I reach for palettes most of the time when i'm in a hurry , so this way i can give those beauties more love :) This being said :)
 
This look is from a few weeks ago , created with this gorgeous 35P Plum palette from Morphe . 
Love this palette , look at all those beautiful purples , ahhh heaven !
I told you earlier how much i love Morphe palettes , and this one is no difference. So pigmented , blendable and long wearing . It's a soft look , but i liked it . Forgive me the poor quality of the pictures , it's hard to take nice pictures when it's so dark and rainy outside :(











What i used :

UDPP
MAC Painterly paintpot all over the eye
Crease , blended up (transition) : Morphe #15
Browbone : WnW e/s Brulee and Morphe #8
Crease , blended : Morphe #2
Crease , blended : Morphe #4
Deepen the crease even more : Morphe #11
Lid : Morphe #6 , applied with a damp brush
Centre of the lid : Morphe #7 , applied with a damp brush
Inner corner : Morphe #1 and #8
Lower Lashline : Morphe #11 , blended out with #15
Liner : Physicians Formula Eyebooster pen Ultra Black
Waterline: Stila Waterproof Smudgestick Aubergine
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black

3 opmerkingen:

  1. That is one very stunning palette :O
    I love the makeup look so much :)
    I have no idea if I´ve told you this before but you have AMAZING lashes :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you :), those are my very own natural lashes xx

      Verwijderen
  2. Love this!!! Could you do a look useing #28 or #21? I always LOVE what you create! 😍👌

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen