Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

woensdag 21 september 2011

EOTD : Urban Decay BoS vol. IV #1

And here it is , a first look with the newest BoS !
 I hope you all like it ;)
It's a simple and not overdone worklook




























 Yves Rocher JEP Bleu Nuit






 Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV






Urban Decay Supercurl curling mascara

I love this Mascara , it was a bit hard for me to work with the curved brush , but i used it twice now and it's going better each time :D
Carbon black mascara , stays all day long and my lashes feels flexible , are  curled and they have slightly more length . It gives also a little more volume to my lashes . One coat was more than enough . It's also easy to remove . I always use waterproof eyemakeup remover , so i can't tell if it's still easy to remove with a regular one .






What i used :



UDPP
Base : Yves Rocher JEP in Bleu Nuit on the lid , blended to the crease
Lid to crease : UD Crystal
Browbone to crease , tear duct area : UD Skimp
Crease , blended up : UD Gravity
Outer Lid , darken the crease : UD Cobra
Middle of the lid : UD Zephyr
Lower lashline : NYX Glitter Mania JEP in Crystal
on top of it : UD Baked
to blend Baked : UD Skimp
Waterline : UD 24/7 Perversion
Liner : UD 24/7 Liquid Waterproof Liner in Perversion
Supercurl Curling Mascara
Inner Corner : UD Zephyr

9 opmerkingen:

  1. This mascara seems interesting, i use urban decay makeup remover, it is creamy and it works well with waterproof products!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow you did a great job Luna...the gold compliments the look very well!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your looks are so gorgeous and refined. I love all the photos and this look is gorgeous. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awesome job as always sweetie :)
    That mascara looks so cool :) I have a mascara with a really curved brush, smaller one though, and I had a few problems at first but it works wonders now :)
    That Urban Decay palette looks soo lovely :)
    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a beautiful colour combination. Blue and gold rock together. That eyeliner is pure perfection! I definitely have to get some of those (when I get back from my trip). So awesome.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Really love the way you've done your eyeliner here, I wish I could get mine to look like that!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I am just loving that Yves Rocher pencil! It gives your eyeshadows such a neat effect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen