Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

dinsdag 24 januari 2012

NOTD : Layla Magneffect Purple Galaxy

My firts attempt with Layla Magneffest nailpolish . It's wasn't so easy to work with a magnetic polish , to be honest . I do like the effect though , but you need to learn how to use it ... i do anyway , haha
The first nail was perfect (see picture of the thump) , but the other ones didn't go all well . You need to take the right amount of polish and place the magnet as close as possible to your nail , without touching it ( which i did a lot :D )
The effect is pretty and it reminds me of a cateye pearl . 
I really like the color ! Purple !!! :D
The nailpolish is already ultrashiny after application , but i topped it off with some extra shine ... it was just a mirror on my nails :D





 I touched my ringfinger with the magnet , tried to repair it :) , failure !!!



 But look how lovely the effect is ! 












Orly Bonder , Layla Magneffect Purple Galaxy 
and Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer







What i used :



1 coat Orly Bonder
1 thick coat Layla Magneffest Purple Galaxy
1 coat Essence Better Then Gel Nails Top Sealer









11 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow this looks gorgeous <3 Would love to try it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Looks awesome! With a little practice you will get the hang of it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow...really just like pearls...
    (and i can not handle this magnetic-stuff, especially not THIS WAY. beautiful!!!):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I want to try one of these but I'm afraid I'll screw it up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love the effect of magnetic polish! Can't wait until we get on here in Australia. The purple is beautiful. I think you'll have better luck next time, now that you've had a trial run!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I LOOOOOOOOVE magnetic nails, so pretty, especially in purple!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I wish we could get our hands on magnetic polishes over here :D
    I think it looks fantastic :)
    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen