Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zaterdag 7 januari 2012

NOTD : Strawberry Despair and Aphrodite

Hello lovelies ! It's been a while since i did a NOTD. I did my nails regularly , but never posted them ... sorry for that . 
For this one , i made some polishes with Aromaleigh eyeshadow and glitter . And i did a nailstamp on my ringfingers. I really liked it how this one turned out ! 
Sparkliezzzzzzzz :D

















Orly Primetime , Orly Bonder , China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat , Konad Stampingpolish Pearl White
Homemade polish : Strawberry Despair and Aphrodite







 Imageplate BM21








 Aromaleigh v.1 Strawberry Despair (Gothic Lolita)






 Aromaleigh v.1  Bête Noire Glitter Aphrodite







 Aphrodite Glitter polish







Strawberry Despair Polish








What i used :






1 coat Orly Primetime
1 coat Orly Bonder
2 coats Strawberry Despair (AL eyeshadow + Clear Nailpolish)
1 coat Aphrodite (AL Glitter + Clear Nailpolish)
1 coat China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
Imageplate BM21
Konad stamping polish in Pearl White






18 opmerkingen:

  1. I am really impressed.I have those AL glitters,like Aphrodite and the rest of the set,in sample packs,and have been hesitant to use them in polish.I might want to try this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love how you make nail polish out of eyeshadow! I sent some polish in your package! A couple of flakie polishes and one of the new magnetic polishes! The magnetic was one I bought for myself, used it once, and didn't care for it. Hope you can make use of it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you ;) , if you have so many shadows like i do , it's a fun way to use them :D I didn't tried the magnetic one yet , i only made a swatch of it . But it looks nice to me :D

      Verwijderen
  3. Beautiful!
    I would like to see more nails from you ;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, wow! I'd love to see you do more nail posts. You're so good at them! And you create your own polishes. That's amazing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Reacties
    1. haha , if you didn't live so far , i would do that :D

      Verwijderen
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!! :)
    I love how it looks like the glitter is inside the nail and not on top of the nail :D That makes no sense, but it seems as if the sparkles come from within the nail :)
    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know what you mean :) , the glitters are very fine and it gives that effect which i like too :D hugs

      Verwijderen
  7. Awesome job on making your own nail polish!!!!! Love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen