Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zondag 1 april 2012

Yet another swap :D

Hi all !
 This is a 3th swap i did recently , with the amazing Olga from Makeup & Things by Olgiepolgie !
She sent me some Australian makeup and a few samples of her own collection from sugarpill , Gorgeous Cosmetics and About Face Cosmetics .
Sorry since i've such a busy time at work lately , i didn't make swatches of the products :(


 The goodies ! There were also some Australian treats in this package ... but they didn't make the picture .... LOL ...



 Look how pretty this palette is from Chi - Chi !!!!








 Femme Fatale Cosmetics Desecration




Thanks again Olga ! 
I hope we can do some more swaps in the future :)
and i looooooooooooove the treats you gave me , haha







5 opmerkingen:

  1. The Chi-chi palette is so pretty! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What fun! Yay for swaps! Look like she sent you some pretty things!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yay! I'm glad you like all the makeup goodes. I can't wait for your parcel to arrive. Tim Tams are my favourite chocolate biscuits, so enjoy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This looks like a really great swap! I think you'll enjoy playing around with this, especially Sugarpill.... How sweet and adorable isn't olgiepolgie?
    Phlox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen