Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

vrijdag 8 mei 2015

EOTD : Colourpop So Quiche - Bandit and Too Faced Natural Matte


So Quiche .... such a beautiful color ! It was hard to capture the full beautiness of this one ... I think this will be another "go to" color , and it's so easy to work with those colourpop eyeshadows :)



















What i used :






UDPP Anti Aging
MAC Painterly Paintpot all over the eye
Browbone to crease : TF Heaven
Lids : Colourpop So Quiche
Crease , blended up (transition) : TF Lace Teddy
Deepen up the crease , blended : TF Chocolate Cookie
Outer Lid and outer crease , blended : Colourpop Bandit
Inner corner : Essence I Love Nude e/s 01 Vanilla Sugar
Lower Lashline : TF Risqué , blended with TF Chocolate Cookie
Liner : Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner Black
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Black



3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is a gorgeous look! So Quiche is one of my favorites. I'm sad that it's one of the ones that broke in transit. :( I wouldn't have thought to pair So Quiche with Bandit, but I love how they look together. I have to give it a try! Plus, I have a dog named Bandit, so it makes that color even more fun for me. :) I'm so glad you're enjoying your ColourPop!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love what you did! I love that shade, it's such a pretty easy to wear shade and I love the undertone to it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen