Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zondag 31 mei 2015

EOTD : Dior 096 Pied-de-Poule and Urban Decay Pulp Fiction palette


Oh hi there !
I've been super busy the past few days , so i haven't done much exciting makeup looks. I did this one yesterday with a Dior palette a bought a while ago , i like the colors from this palette ....

And tomorrow will be "THE KITTY" - Day !!! My furry girls are finally coming home and i have done a lot of things to make the house "kittyproof" ;)
I hope they will be happy with us , i on the other hand am super excited !!! I will never forget my baby Luna , he's in my heart forever and i still miss him every single day .... but my baby girls are so welcome now . I have waited so long for them to arrive and tomorrow is finally that day !! :)

















What i used :


UDPP
Base on the lids , blended : Chanel d'Ombre Illusion Mirifique
Browbone to crease : UD Righteous (Pulp Fiction)
Crease , blended up (transition) : UD Tyranny (Pulp Fiction)
Lid : Dior nr. 1 
Outer lid and blended into the crease : Dior nr. 3
Inner lid , inner corner : Dior nr. 2
Outer V : Dior nr. 4
Liner : Eyeko Skinny Liner Black
Waterline and lower lashline blended : UD 24/7 Black Market
Lower Lashline : Dior nr. 4 , blended out with UD Tyranny (Pulp Fiction)
Glitter underneath the lower lashes : UD Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Spandex
Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara Black


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooh what a stunning makeup look :)
    That Dior palette looks amazing :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Them colorzz looked supernice against your eyecolor!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. YAY it's kitty day!! Of course you will always miss Luna, they can never be replaced. I can't wait to see your new babies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen