Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

donderdag 27 oktober 2011

EOTD : Darling Ghoul : Pumpkin Eater / Witch & Famous / Jack's Lantern / Bats In The Belfry

And here's a first look with this gorgeous collection from Darling Girl.
I always love Halloween and holiday collections the most! I love Pumpkin Eater and Jack's Lantern !!!!





















 DG Dream Scream




 DG Pumpkin Eater



 DG Witch & Famous



 DG Bats In The Belfry



 DG Jack's Lantern



DG Crypt Ceeper







What i used :





UDPP
Fyrinnae PE on the Lid
Browbone to crease : NYX Nude 
Lid : DG Pumpkin Eater (Ghoul)
Inner corner : DG Dream Scream (Ghoul)
Crease , blended up : DG witch & Famous (Ghoul)
Darken the crease , outer lid : DG Jack's Lantern (Ghoul)
Lower lashline : DG Bats In the Belfry (Ghoul)
Waterline : UD 24/7 Perversion
Liner : DG Crypt Ceeper (Ghoul) , wetlined
Black Volume Mascara

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooooh that is just so beautiful :)
    You really are amazing and have wonderful skills with those makeup brushes :D haha
    Im having a halloween makeup look in my head but there is a problem.. it always looks better in thought than irl ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous look!!! The shades you've used are beautiful!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I've been trying to figure out what to do with Pumpkin Eater and this right down my alley. :) You look amazing as always!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very pretty! I love all these colors from this collection! Pumpkin Eater is definitely one of my favorites!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You used my favourites in this look. They're all so pretty! I may have to go get them all now.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thank you my dear lovelies ! It was a fun look to do and i love Pumpkin Eater and Jack's Lantern soooooooo much ! Susan did an awesome job with this collection , really wicked !


    @shortylegsbeauty : Thanks hun ! I'm sure you'll make something nice for your halloween look ;)

    @Daling Girl : Aww Thanks Susan ! Glad i could inspire :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great look! I've been wanting to see some looks with this collection!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen