Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zondag 20 april 2014

EOTD : Sleek Del Mar volume 1 : Balearic Beat - Poolside - Blue Marlin - Paradise and Opening Party

Hello there! Happy Easter .
Mine didn't start too happy unfortunately .... my dad has been diagnosed with cancer AGAIN :(
Now he has a small tumor in his back . He will get 6 sessions of chemo again
Also Luna has a bad day , i think he has an allergic reaction to his medication. this morning when i woke up i found a bunch of hair . His tail is almost bald . Yesterday i already had found a lot of hair , but this morning it was even worse .
I'm a disaster right now , but i try to keep positive though .... altough i'm losing it little by little

I tried to cheer myself up with a more creative look using Sleek's Del Mar palette . Just for fun :)
I made pictures withhout falsies and some with a pair of dramatic ones .
The design was not my best attempt because the liner i've used was too translucent 




Without Falsies :






With Falsies:








What i used :




TFSI
Milani ShadowEyes Almond Cream all over the eye , blended
Bases on the lid , blended : Inner 1/3 : Catrice Kajal 130 Greetings From ... and rest of the lid : Catrice Smokey eyes Pencil 040 Petroling in the Deep
Inner 1/3 of the lid : Sleek Balearic Beat
Middle of the lid : Sleek Poolside
Outer Lid and slightly into the crease : Sleek Blue Marlin
Crease , blended up : Sleek Paradise
To deepen up the outer crease : Sleek Opening Party
Browbone : Sleek Chilled Out
Waterline : Catrice Smokey eyes Pencil 040 Petroling in the Deep
Lower Lashline : Sleek Blue Marlin and blended out with Sleek Paradise
Inner corner : Sleek Lounge Lovers
Liner : ELF Liquid Liner Black
Glitter Liner : Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liner AMP
Max Factor Clump Defy Waterproof Mascara Black
Eye Candy Lashes #018 



4 opmerkingen:

  1. :(( my thoughts are out to your dad and luna!! On a more positive note, this eyelook is gorgeous! Seriously, the liner is amazing!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am sorry to hear about your dad and Luna :( Try to take care of yourself.

    I do love the dramatic sparkly liner and the big false lashes! Doing makeup is a great stress reliever.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Im so so so sorry to hear about your dad and Luna :'( I have e-mailed you..
    This is a very lovely eye look, I received this palette yesterday and I already love it a whole lot..
    Take care hun
    Sending lots of warm hugs over the Internet your way
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks to all of you for the kind words ... it really means a lot to me . *hugs*
    I'm having a very hard time right now and life isn't always kind to me right now :(
    I try to keep blogging as much as possible and yes doing makeup is a great stress reliever . Thanks ladies , you're awesome ! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen