Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 14 april 2014

EOTD : Sleek Del Mar Volume 1 : Lounge Lovers - Opening Party - Talamanca - Blue Marlin


Hello Lovelies ! Hope you're all doing well and have had a great weekend ?
I had some time to play around with my new Sleek Del Mar palette and this is the look i came up with .
Although the "Del Mar" palette is full of bright colors , you can use it for a more wearable look ... 
















What i used :




TFSI
MAC Painterly Paintpot all over the eye , blended
Bases on the lid , blended : Inner 1/2 : Yves Rocher JEP Opale Dorée  and outer 1/2 : Jordana Eyeshadow Pencil Evening Mist
Inner 1/2 of the lid : Sleek Lounge Lovers
Outer and into the outer crease  : Sleek Opening Party
Crease , blended up : Sleek Talamanca
Deepen the crease : Sleek Ambience
Browbone : Catrice e/s Discreet Artist (LE Neo Geisha)
Inner corner : Sleek chilled Out
Waterline , smudged to lower lashline : UD 24/7 Zero
Lower Lashline: Sleek blue Marlin
Liner : Tarte amazonian Clay Waterproof Gel Liner Black
Max Factor Clump Defy Waterproof Mascara Black

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow, I love what you've done. It's such a fairy like look! I love the lilac/blue shades and that touch in the inner corner is perfect. I've seen this palette but I'm not sure how to use a lot of these shades!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i loveee this! I love purple on my eyes and it looks gorge on you too :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aaah what a wonderful look :)
    Im going insane cause I do not think that this palette will be added to the site where I buy Sleek and I want it so much :D it is so darn pretty :)
    Love love love this look :) It is magical in a way.... Sharlynn said it perfectly, it is fairy like :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen