Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

woensdag 16 april 2014

Shoe Haul and EOTD : Aromaleigh Cricket - Urban Decay Bewitch - Beware


This look makes me happy !
I'm enjoying bright colors with neutrals lately . 
"Cricket" is one of my favorite bright greens from Aromaleigh. It's wearable if you pair it with some warm browns :)

And also : I also bought myself 2 pairs of sandals with a small heel ... check out the pictures at the end ... ;) I'm so ready for warm weather !



What i used :















Stila Primepot Taffy
Base on inner 1/2 of the lid , blended : Catrice Kohl Kajal nr. 130 Greetings From ...
Inner 1/2 of the lid and inner corner : Aromaleigh Cricket (L'Orchidee)
Outer half , blended into the crease : Urban Decay Bewitch (Theodora)
Crease , blended up : Urban Decay Beware (Theodora)
Browbone : Urban Decay ABC Gum and Urban Decay Broken (Theodora)
Lower Lashline : Urban Decay Bewith and blended with Urban Decay Beware
Inner corner : Urban Decay Broken (Theodora)
Liner : NYX Glam Liner Glam Black
Waterline : Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen nr. 010 On the mood for Nude
L'Oréal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara Black Smoke





The Shoe Haul :





5 opmerkingen:

  1. That is a wonderful green... LOVE IT!! It looks a bit like Fig from the Garden of Eden palette by Sleek :) Fig is a tad bit darker though I think :)
    Lovely sandals... it is such lovely weather over here but it is very windy and the wind makes it cold :(
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, Cricket is so bright! You have definitely made it wearable by blending it so nicely with those neutral shades.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the lime! I think I have one shade that similar but haven't worn it! This is a great example of making unusual or uncommon shades more easy to wear! I like the second pair of heels!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. gorgeous look! I'm still kicking myself for not picking up that UD palette! Also, how cute are those shoes?! The second pair are my favorite!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That green shadow is superpretty! Gotz som cravings, argh

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen