Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zaterdag 28 december 2013

EOTD : Bellapierre Purple Storm

I got this kit as a free gift with my latest order on HQhair .
It contains a base and 3 loose eyeshadow pigments and also 2 brushes which are from a pretty good quality.
I have no experience with this brand , so i was very happy to try it out. 
I did a festive look with the kit and i used a few Wet n Wild eyeshadows too . A touch of glitter and there you go !
I really like the pigments , very shimmery ... right up my alley :D
 




















What i used :


UDPP Anti-Aging
Base : Bellapierre Makeup Base all over the eye
Outer lid and crease : Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Calm
Middle of the lid and crease : Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Lavender
Inner lid and crease : Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Exite
To blend the creasecolors a bit more : WnW nr. 3 from the Sugar Plum Fairy palette
Browbone : WnW Matte nr. 1 from the Lust palette
Lower Lashline : Calm outer part , Lavender in the middle and Exite in the inner part
Liner and Waterline : WnW Fergie Gel Liner Black
Lower Lashline : WnW nr. 6 from the Lust Palette
Glitter on middle of the lid : ELF Glitter Liner Shooting Stars (discontinued)
WnW Megalength Mascara Black
Falsies : Catrice Lashes for Gold (LE Feathers&Pearls)


8 opmerkingen:

  1. *drools* the glitter!! So pretty, I never got my hands on the sugar plum palette :( but the Lust palette is a staple of mine. I just love this look, perfect color combo and application!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stunning purple sparkle! Nice free gift.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such nice super shimmery shades! We both love love shimmery shadows! OMG, is that ANOTHER purple WnW palette? Sugar Plum Fairy? Soooo pretty! I love the purple! I recently did a more complex purple look with the sleek vintage romance palette! Will post in the next week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous! I love the hint of glitter - I did a purple glittery look today too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. goooooooooorrrgeous! This would be perfect for New Year's Eve!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wonderful makeup look... even though I know you are wonderful at creating makeup looks I always get surprised at how beautiful each and every look are :)
    The WnW Lust palette is amazing :)
    hugs
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love the purple tones with your eye colour.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen