Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 2 december 2013

EOTD : Urban Decay Zodiac - Chopper - Beware - Darkhorse

 Last saturday we celebrated my birthday with a winterBBQ !
I had lots of fun , it was the first time i did a BBQ in winter but it was just so charming :)
We have decided to do it every year with my birthday from now on!
A tradition has been born !
This is the eyemakeup i wore. I wanted something sparkly , but not over the top. 


















What i used :


UDPP
Fyrinnae PE on the lid
Inner 1/3 of the lid : UD Chopper (Naked 2)
Outer 2/3 of the lid , slightly into the crease : UD Moondust Zodiac 
Crease , blended up : UD Naked (Naked)
Crease , blended : UD Beware (Theodora)
Outer V , deepen the crease : UD Darkhorse (Naked)
Browbone : UD ABC Gum
Inner corner : UD Broken (Theodora)
Liner : Physicians Formula Eye Booster Black
Lower Lashline : ??? Sorry , can't remember ...
Max Factor Wild Mega Waterproof Mascara Black

8 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG I need to try the moondust shadows!!! This is gorgeous, and happy birthday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous! I need to give Zodiac another go. It's so glittery and beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Got to check out the Moondusts, Zodiac is gorgeous !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The winter BBQ sounds like fun! Gorgeous makeup.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Happy birthday! This is such a pretty look and I definitely have to try to recreate it. I don't pull out my Moondusts enough at all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Mooie make up look! En nog een late gelukkige verjaardag meid!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. super pretty!! I really hate I missed out on that Oz palette! :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen