Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zaterdag 21 december 2013

EOTD : Urban Decay Naked 3 : Trick - Mugshot - Limit - Darkside - Nooner

Hi there !
My first look with Urban Decay's Naked 3 .
It's a very quick one , i was in such a hurry but really wanted to use my new Naked 3 palette :) So i hope you like this one !


 
 





















What i used :


UDPP
Crease , blended (transition) : UD Limit
Inner 1/2 of the lid : UD Trick
Outer : UD Mugshot
Crease , blended : UD Nooner
Outer V , darken the crease : UD Darkside
Browbone : UD Stranger
Inner Corner : UD Burnout
Liner : MeMeMe Eyesweep Black
Lower Lashline , blended : UD 24/7 Desperation
on top : UD Nooner
Max Factor Clump Defy Waterproof Mascara Black


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Love it! This is my favorite look that I've seen with the Naked 3 palette! I'm trying this out as soon as I pick this palette up :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Soo gorgeous! I need that palette in my life by early next year! That and Naked 2 I love the colors in your crease, its so complex and pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I agree with Miss Louise. This is such a beautiful look!! Well done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So pretty! I can't wait for mine to arrive. I bet it doesn't get here before I leave for Japan. :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen