Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

donderdag 19 december 2013

EOTD : Darling Girl Angel of Death - Keroppi - Sleek Matte Darks and Sugarpill Diamond Eyes

Hello loves !
Today's look is with one of my favorite colors from Darling Girl's LE Collection "Welcome to the Asylum"
I really loved this look ! It's a simple one , but i just loved it :)

Also my Urban Decay Naked 3 arrived today !!! Yay , i hope i can play with it in the next few days . Life is still hectic :/






















What i used :




Jordana Eyeprimer
Base on the lid : Essence JEP Let's Hit the Slope - silver color (Snow Jam)
Inner 1/3 of the lid : Darling Girl Keroppi (discontinued)
Rest of the lid , blended into the crease : Darling Girl Angel of Death (Asylum)
Crease , blended up (transition) : Sleek Flesh (Ultra Mattes Darks)
Outer V , crease , blended : Sleek Paper Bag (Ultra Mattes Darks)
Browbone : Sleek Dune (Ultra Mattes Darks)
Waterline , lower lashline , blended : Tarte Skinny SmolderEyes emerald 
Inner corner , inner lower lashline : Sugarpill Diamond Eyes (Cold Chemistry)
Liner : Physicians Formula Eye Booster Black
Max Factor Wild Mega VolumeWaterproof Mascara Black

8 opmerkingen:

  1. This is beautiful, your liner skills are amazing :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh my I LOVE LOVE the green tone in that charcoal pigment! I really really want to get the UD smoked palette, those jewel purple, blue and green tones...I'd totally work with the taupe and brown for smokey looks! I also want the Naked 3 so badly, it released a week ago here but I haven't been down town to get it! I still don't own any of the naked palettes but the naked 2 and 3 are on my wish list!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you :-) i'm sure you would LOVE the smoked and naked palettes !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love what that green does for your eyes!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Absolutely beautiful! So much green goodness.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous! I love Angel of Death, that is an awesome colour!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen