Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zaterdag 8 februari 2014

EOTD : Femme Fatale Cosmetics and Urban Decay : Witchwood - Temporal Shift - - Smokebomb - Bone Dust and UD Naked Basics

Hello my lovelies !
Hope you're all doing well ? Sorry for my absence , but things were not going well for me ...
My sweet cat Luna has been sick and the only thing i was interested in lately was hoping for Luna to get better . He had laryngitis . He was still quite active , but he does not wanted to eat so well .
And my own mental health wasn't very good either ... I was so worried for my little baby.
His fur is matted and full with tangles , sleeps quite a lot ...
He got antibiotics and some other medications and step by step he's getting better. 

Anyways this is today's look , using Femme Fatale Cosmetics . 
This indie company is quickly becoming one of my favorites  !























What i used :





Jordana Eyeprimer
Base on the lid , blended : Maybelline CT Shady Shores
Lid : FFC Witchwood (Spoils of Mischief)
Outer lid , blended into the crease : FFC Temporal Shift (The Lord of the Centuries)
Crease , blended up (transition) : UD Naked 2 (Naked Basics)
Crease , blended up : UD Faint (Naked Basics)
Browbone : UD Foxy (Naked Basics)
Outer V , darken the crease a bit more : FFC Smokebomb 
Inner corner : FFC Bone Dust (Spoils of Mischief)
Waterline , lower Lashline : UD 24/7 Darkside
Lower Lashline : UD Faint (Naked Basics)
Liner : Physicians Formula Eyebooster Black
L'Oréal False Lash Wings Mascara Black


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Aw, I'm so sorry to hear your cat is sick! I remember when my cat got so sick she didn't eat or move and I was so worried I already was thinking about burying her! Cats are strong animals, the best to Luna! I love the look, the Orange tone is subtle but is so nice and the green gradient is very well done! I love your crease, I need to do some looks with that kind of crease!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I hope Luna makes a quick and full recovery...and that you feel better soon too...I have been there recently as you know. I love the look you have given us today, thanks for sharing. Hugs from London xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I hope that lil Luna will get fully recovered soon, I know how horrible it is when your pet is ill. Whenever Kimi is ill we get out of our mind with worry too :(
    Hugs
    WONDERFUL makeup look.. as usual :)
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I adore every one of your looks! I haven't seen one yet that isnt absolutely stunning <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I really hope Luna starts feeling well soon!! On a brighter note, this is a stunning eye look! I'm always impressed with your eye looks! I wonder ''how can they get any better?!'' and then you surprise me with a STUNNING new look!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen