Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 10 februari 2014

EOTD : Urban Decay Vice 2 : X-Rated - Coax - Toxic - Rewind - Poison

A sweet look . Maybe great for Valentine's Day :D


My little Luna is a bit better , still not like it should be , but better .
Also my dad is almost healed from his cancer . I'm so happy .
He didn't had any side effects of the chemo , but the radiations on the other hand were like hell .
I couldn't eat for almost a week and lost 7kg of weight.
He's slowly recovering now , starts to eat again little by little . 
He has an appointment on thursday , then we will know if he's fully recovered of the cancer .
I really need some good news now , i still have a lot of issues to handle with but my dad and Luna were my biggest worries.

















What i used :




Stila Prime Pot Taffy
Base on the lid , blended : Maybelline CT Too Cool
Crease , blended up (transition) : Bo-ho Terra Cotta 05 Terre de Corse
Crease , blended up : UD Rewind
Inner 1/3 of the lid : UD X-Rated
Middle of the lid : UD Coax
Outer Lid : UD Toxic
Outer V , darken the crease : UD Poison
Inner lower Lashline : UD X-Rated
Rest of the lower Lashline : UD Coax
Browbone : UD Habit
Waterline : UD 24/7 Perversion
Liner : Physicians Formula eyeBooster Black
Glitter on the lid : Glamour Doll Eyes Pink Cadillac 
Yves Rocher Volume Vertige Mascara Black



2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm happy to hear that things are getting better for you! It sounds like you've been through a lot lately! :( Love this eye look! I really need to pull out my Vice palette and use it (I still haven't worn the pink shades!)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen