Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zaterdag 1 februari 2014

EOTD : Sleek Garden of Eden : Fauna - Gates of Eden - Flora - Tree of Life and Forbidden

Today's look is with Sleek's newest LE palette : Garden of Eden
It's a gloomy day today, the light was bad and taking pictures was no sinecure.
Anyway i did my very best :)

This palette is just fun ! I used it almost every day since i've got it. It's a perfect palette for everyday looks and you can spice it up with the more brighter greens . Or even a wearable green look is no issue with this palette.

  



















What i used :


Stila Primepot Taffy
Crease , blended up (transition) : Sleek Blush in Antique
Lid , blended into the crease : Sleek Fauna
Inner corner and inner lid : Sleek Gates of Eden
Crease , blended up : Sleek Flora
Outer lid , outer crease a bit : Sleek Tree of Life
Browbone : UD WOS (Naked Basics)
Waterline and lower Lashline : Rimmel ScandalEyes Khol in Taupe
Lower Lashline : Sleek Forbidden
Outer part : Sleek Tree of Life
Liner : Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Liner Black
Max Factor Clump Defy Waterproof Mascara Black

5 opmerkingen:

  1. What a truly inspirational look! I had decided that I would by-pass this LE, I now want to go out and buy it! Love it! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful shimmery greens. What a great palette.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sooooo pretty! I really love that green! I was going to order this the day it came out but I realized that I'm not in love with all the colors! I know, that's sooo sad! I was so sure I was going to order it but I'm not totally crazy about all the colors so I decided to pass on this one! I really want the pink lemonade blush trio though!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. super pretty. VERY jealous of your lashes!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is truly an AMAZING palette... can´t wait to use it :)
    I LOVE the greens in this palette :)
    The makeup look you have created is beyond perfection... so pretty :)
    hugs
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen