Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

dinsdag 11 februari 2014

EOTD : Sleek Garden of Eden : Fauna - Evergreen - Entwined - Flora - Eve's Kiss and MAC Old Gold

Today's look is with my beloved Sleek Garden of Eden palette. I've really enjoyed this palette since i've got it and i think this is one of my favorite Sleek palettes so far. I have a ton of these and i do love them all , but this one is so stunning !
I also used a MAC pigment for this look
I've neglected this pigment for so long , and i even don't know why ... It's such a stunning color.
Especially when you use it wet , you really can see the greenisch shift in it.

I had planned to do a khaki green smokey eye but for some reason it turned out like this :D ... I'm very happy with the result . So i hope you ladies like it too !






















What i used :





Stila Primepot Taffy
Base on the lid : Maybelline CT Mossy Green
Outer 1/2 of the lid and outer crease (blended) : Sleek Fauna
Middle of the lid : Sleek Evergreen
Crease , blended up : Sleek Entwined
Outer V and darken the crease : Sleek Flora
Inner lid : MAC Old Gold pigment , applied with a damp brush
Inner corner and inner lower lashline , applied with a damp brush : Sleek Eve's Kiss
Browbone : NYX Pure Skin
Waterline and lower lashline : Yves Rocher duo liner : Vert Intense
Lower Lashline : Sleek Fauna and blended with Sleek Entwined
Liner : L'Oréal Blockbuster Black
Glitterliner : Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Amp
Yves Rocher Volume Vertige Mascara Black




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten