Hi there ! I hope you all had a great weekend ? Mine was fun !
We went to a carnival party on saturday night and i already showed you my nails for that party , now here is my makeup look for that party . I tried to be a little creative , but it wasn't easy to do such makeup on my own face . Also the pictures shows the drawings a little messy , but it was pretty nice in RL .
My sisters face was perfect (she had the same makeup as me , we always do everything the same when we go out , LOL)
But anyways , it was fun doing this !
WnW Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Rising Star
WnW Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Wild Thing
Sleek Me , Myself & Eye
WnW Bright Idea
Darling girl Glitter Jingle Bells
Morgana Cryptoria Glitter Ivy Rainbow
What i used :
- Catrice faceprimer
- Yves Rocher 100% mineral foundation #100 Trés Clair
- Yves Rocher Concealer Clair Naturel
- Catrice Baked Blush C01 Dancing Nymph (Nymphelia)
- WnW Fantasy Makers Glitter Palettes in Rising Star and Wild Thing as bases on the eyes (colors used , marked with an "X")
- Sleek Simply Red , Barry White and Black Box (Me , Myself and Eye palette) : Black for the outlining , white for some sheen between the drawings , red as shadows and color for the drawings
- WnW Yellow and green (Bright Idea) : eyes and colors for the drawings
- MUFE Eye Seal Waterproof Liquid converter (this thing is awesome !): i used this as a mixing medium for the drawings on the face and for the glitter . I needed something sweatproof and this product is just amazing for it ! It's expensive , but worth the money !
- Morgana Cryptoria Glitter Ivy Rainbow
- Darling girl Glitter Jingle Bells (Darling Deer Christmas)
- Waterline : UD 24/7 Perversion
- Liner : UD 24/7 Liquid Liner Perversion
- UD Supercurl Mascara Black
- UD All Nighter Setting Spray