Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

dinsdag 27 maart 2012

Swatches : Fyrinnae new colors


Fyrinnae has some new colors and i ordered 4 of them . 
The red color *You're was a free sample .
Color descriptions are from the Fyrinnae website !















Cuddlefish
(Cuddlefish is a vibrant violet, but not an overly cool shade, loaded with varying hues of purple and blue-violet sparkle)


Lorem Ipsum
(Deep shimmery blue, slightly subdued and lighter than navy, enhanced with lime green sparkle)


Callipygian
(Vibrant Kelly/emerald green on black (appears navy in the jar)



Shenanigans
(Rich metallic gold over a dark base (like Medieval Haunting but the gold is not as dark), filled with multi-color sparkle)




Free Sample *You're
(This shade is a bright shimmery warm red filled with multi-color sparkle, much like Immortality)





 Anything seen you like ? 
My favorite is definitely Shenanigans and Cuddlefish :D






7 opmerkingen:

  1. Bellissimi!!! Too beautiful!! I can't order from Fyrinnae, but i love them...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik had ze ook al gespot, erg mooie kleuren weer, maar dat kan je wel aan die mannen overlaten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. They're all really special shades! I'm looking forward to seeing them in a look, especially the red one :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the look of all of them! I already have Cuddlefish and I adore the look of Callipygian. Can't wait to see you use them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Callipygian is my favorite of these swatches!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. great swatches! and of course i saw something i liked haha! cuddlefish makes my knees weak! i want to make an eyeliner with that one.... awwww/Azure

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I ordered Callipygian and now my heart is broken that I still do not own Shenanigans.

    Don't you just hate it when a company is so consistently good? Gosh! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen