Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

woensdag 16 januari 2013

EOTD : Darling girl Nice F*cking Model - Catrice OMG I Want That

This is one of those "easy" looks i could wear everyday :D
I got quite a few nice compliments with this look ! 
















What i used :





UDPP
Darling Girl Nice F*cking Model foiled on the lid (Ghost With The Most)
Crease , blended up (transition) : lightest shade from Catrice's Quad OMG I Want That
Crease , blended  up : pewter shade from OMG I Want That
Outer Lid , darken the crease : Matte sparkle black from OMG I Want That
Browbone : Matte cream shade from WnW Vanity palette
Inner corner : Matte White from WnW I Love Matte palette
Waterline : L'Oréal eyepencil Black Smoke , smudged
Lower Lashline : Matte medium brown from WnW Vanity Palette
Liner : Jordana Fabu'Liner Black
L'Oréal Mega Volume Collegene Mascara Black Smoke

3 opmerkingen:

  1. What a lovely combination of colours, suits you to a tee!!! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh haha! The name of the shade is awesome! I love the concentrated gold on your lid, I'm sure you got plenty of compliments! It's so sultry, I think of Egyptian princesses!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen