Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

dinsdag 22 januari 2013

EOTD : Dior 961 Smoky Violet 3-couleur palette

During the sale i found this cute Dior Palette in Smoky Violet.
It was 30% off: €29,57 instead of €42.25 ! Love it when i can find gems like these in sale :)
From time to time i spoil myself with a luxurious brand like Dior . 
I love the products , but they are so expensive ! So during the sale , i'm always on the hunt to find things like this cute palette :)

I did a super easy and quick look with the Smoky Violet Trio and i used a dark purple from another Dior palette. 
I really should have used a concealer around my eye area today , there's so much redness going on ...

















What i used :

UDPP
Base : Beauty UK metallic Sparks in Purple on the lid , blended
Lid to crease : SparklyViolet
Crease , blended up : Dusty violet 
Inner corner and browbone : Base color
Outer lid , darken the crease : Dark purple from Dior 5-couleur 880 Gris Vip
Lower Lashline : Beauty Uk Metallic Sparks Purple , with the dusty violet on top
Waterline : UD 24/7 Perversion
Liner : Max Factor Couleur X-Pert Waterproof eyeliner 03 Metallic Lilac
Clinique High Impact Mascara Black

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is a really pretty look!!

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So pretty! I only ave very few HE items and I always feel spoilt when I wear them.

    Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous, I love purple! It is awesome when you can get things like this on sale.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen