Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

vrijdag 25 januari 2013

EOTD : Sleek Graphite and original : purples


I love how this look turned out , i really had the need for purples today :D
Hope you like it :D

Have a wonderful weekend my loves !
















What i used :





UDPP
Inner 1/2 of the lid : Sleek nr. 12 (Graphite palette)
Outer 1/2 of the lid : Sleek nr. 11 (Graphite palette)
Outer lid , crease (blended) : Sleek nr. 9 (Graphite palette)
Above the crease (blended and lower lashline : Sleek nr. 2 (Original palette)
Inner corner , inner crease : UD Asphyxia 
Browbone : Estee Lauder Champagne Bubbles
Liner : MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
On top : 2True Glitterliner nr. 4
Waterline : UD 24/7 Perversion
Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara Black



3 opmerkingen:

  1. These colors are so pretty! I wish the graphite palette was still available.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the depth you achieve with the purples! I did a mint green look today because I felt like something bright for a change and to match my chiffon top! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is soooo beautiful! I love purple. I love this look so much.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen